Potato Pancakes II

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

We went for another round with the potato pancakes. As you can see, we didn't care about the shape. Clearly, it's not round. I can live with that especially with the way it tasted. We served them with asiago cheese and sour cream. And this time we used enough salt. It was seasoned pretty well. We also made some changes and added paprika, ground mustard and finely grated carrots. It was yum.

I had a thought as I was eating the pancakes. I don't usually get cravings for imitation crab sticks, but my grandmother used to make little fritter type things with thin shreds of the fake crab. We'd dip it in soy sauce and I didn't mind the flavor. Strange, huh? But I won't eat it any other way. That's why I don't eat seafood salad because they usually add the fake stuff. Anyway, get out there today and Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP