Caesar Salad

>> Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It was grilled chicken caesar salad last night. And grilled corn on the cob. We had some leftover from the other day. I forgot to mention something weird that happened this past weekend. Some young girl, teenager, walked up our driveway barefoot. She was upset. She said she ran out of her house and through the woods because she got into a fight with her mother. She used the phone from our house and I asked her if she was alright. Then I offered her a pair of socks and my old sneakers. She gladly accepted them. We don't know what's become of her but I hope she made peace with her mother. Another weird thing was when we were in New Paltz. I didn't see any homeless people and yet some young woman asked Steve for a few dollars. Steve shrugged it off and I was just surprised that someone who looked clean, well-clothed and fed had the nerve to beg for money. It didn't seem fitting. We saw her later after lunch and she promptly ignored us. She probably felt like a dick cause I heard her say to her friend (after Steve rejected her) - that she couldn't do this. Anyway, tonight is probably another boca burger night with grilled zucchini and yellow squash. Oh, for lunch I had a grilled chicken breast (leftover from last night) - a sandwich with yellow american, mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and red onion on a hamburger bun. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP