Eating Rampage

>> Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I went off my diet today. I overate a lot. I'm embarrassed to tell you exactly what I ate, but I'll tell you. Even though I woke up hungry, I skipped breakfast. After a couple of errands including a trip to Walmart, I stopped by that grocery store. That damned buffet. Everything looked so good. I had a piece of chicken teriyaki (leg), one small swedish meatball and a small to medium sized piece of eggplant parm. When I got home I nuked it a bit and sat down to eat it. I enjoyed the chicken alot. And though the meatball lacked a little seasoning, it was good too. And the eggplant parm was the same but I felt a little disappointed by it. It was still good though - I'd eat it again and I probably will. My culinary adventure didn't stop there.

When I got home, I made myself an egg & munster cheese sandwich on a leftover hamburger roll then hit it with a glob of mayo. It, too, was good but now that I think about that one, I'm sorta grossed out. Anyway, then I decided to nuke up a vegan boca burger and I hit that with ketchup and red onion on yet another leftover hamburger bun. Afterwards, all I could do was to recline. You would think that I'd be too full for dinner, and I was feeling full, but I pressed on and made and ate dinner.

Simple. Tuna salad with mayo and maille dijon mustard and black pepper (always freshly ground) stuffed into a whole wheat mini pita with iceberg lettuce and red onion. Steve put cheddar cheese on his as well. I made two per serving cause they were so little. Then I had a large serving of grilled zucchini, green pepper and yellow squash. I tossed it in balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt & pepper before Steve grilled it. It had a nice charged flavor and the vinegars gave it a little zing. And yes, I'm full. Very full. I will be good tomorrow. Hehehe. Eat something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP