Lucia's Pizza

>> Sunday, July 27, 2008

We had a bad pizza experience yesterday. Steve thought it was awful. He didn't like their sauce and there was a lot of it and he said the cheese was breaking up. And the guy behind the counter said it just came out of the oven so we both wondered why it wasn't crispy or crunchy. I gave it a 6 out of 10 because I liked that they put a lot of sauce cause I like sauce. It wasn't the best sauce but it certainly wasn't the worst. Steve gave it a much lower rating than I did and he went into great detail about it. As we left, the cashier apologized about the noisy children. That's when we realized that the two old ladies and the kids were family. And I was all, oh no. All that we said. I feel a little bad about it. I thought maybe one of the old ladies made the sauce or something. They were both feasting on chicken cutlet sandwiches. To undue all this we decided to go to another pizzeria that we were somewhat unfamiliar with. This was after a stop to Mrs. Greens to pick up some wheat germ and ground flax meal. Anyway, the second pizza stop was better but not by much. I actually gave it a point less because the sauce was too sweet. The crust was way better though. Steve liked it more but I think, overall, it was just a very average, no frills, slice of pizza. Eat something good!

Lucia's Pizzeria & Deli
115 Secor Road
Mahopac, NY

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP