Grillin' on the 4th

>> Friday, July 4, 2008

We got some folks coming over for cheeseburgers, hotdogs, sausage, macaroni salad, roasted corn, salad with choice of lite ranch or blue cheese dressing. We'll also be having the mandatory chips and dessert. I don't know what dessert will be because someone else is bringing it. I hope they bring extra goodies. I'm most excited to eat a hot dog. I haven't had one in months, many months. Dieting and hot dogs don't mesh well together. And Steve refuses to try turkey hot dogs. I think they're lower in calories and fat. That'd be my guess. Steve is addicted to a game called Ikariam. He can't stop playing it. He wanted me to wake him up in the middle of the night so he could continue to play it. I suppose I should take a shower but I really don't feel like it. See ya. Eat something good today!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP