Barbecue Eatings

>> Sunday, August 24, 2008

We went to a barbecue last night. It was pretty good. I didn't get a chance to eat a hot dog because I ate too many sides. I heard they were good though. We all like our hot dogs really, really well done. Like almost burnt. The skin gets crispy then. I had a cheeseburger and tricolor pasta salad, potato salad and greens with chopped broccoli, cauliflower, red peppers and stuff. I also had this thin pork chop - it had an asian flare. It was good. And it was cooked perfect. It had nice grill marks and the inside was tender. For dessert, we had this homemade blueberry-peach cake with vanilla ice cream. And the hosts and other guests were like, "did you eat enough?" and they kept offering more food. It was great! hehehe. Eat something good folks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP