KFC

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Oooops! We messed up our dinner last night. We went for the worst. Kentucky fried chicken. Yes, the colonel was calling us. I had a breast and leg, extra crispy. Mashed potatoes with gravy, cole slaw and corn. Oh, and we shared a small order of hot wings. Okay, where do I start. I was ok with the dinner; Steve was not. Admittedly, the mashed potatoes could've been hotter and wings were just dried out. Just garbage. Of course that didn't stop me from eating them. The corn wasn't warm enough to melt what they call 'butter sauce'. The cole slaw was good though. Steve doesn't like his sweet so I usually make him a different kind at home. I was ok with my breast and leg. We felt unsatisfied by this meal and so...what did we do? We went to the pizzeria just next door. I had a regular slice and Steve had a sicilian slice. I couldn't finish mine so Steve ate it, but then he had no room for the rest of his slice. After the pizza, I was partially disgusted by myself. What were we thinking, KFC? Those damn commercials! Sigh. Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP