Plain Ol' Boca Burgers

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I was so psyched yesterday. I went to the grocery store expecting to be disappointed when I spotted them. Beautiful red boxes with the words Boca on them. There's a short story. The previous five, no less than, five times I went there they were always wiped out of Bocas. All kinds including the fake chicken patties. Anyway, I finally put my foot down and decided to call Stop n' Shop (our preferred grocery store.) I was transferred to the frozen foods manager and he said he didn't know what the situation was either. He'd been ordering two cases of them every time he ordered. *scratch head*. So, we thought the factory or something couldn't keep up with the demand. So, yesterday. Ah, yesterday. We had them for dinner with a little salad. Steve had his on a pita and I had mine on multigrain bread with lettuce, red onions and ketchup. Steve also put mayo on his. And the side - what else but salad these days. And the usual salad. I bought an Italian mix salad bag this time and added grape tomatoes that'd been cut in half lengthwise and red onions. Oh, I also added some leftover shells and tossed it all in my usual salad dressing (balsamic vinaigrette.) I felt satisfied by dinner. And it was quick & easy. Ok guys, Eat Something Good!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP