Belly Rumbles

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

For some reason, Steve & I were wiped out last night. We were not just in bed, but sleeping by 9p. Sad, I know. We're neither seniors nor farmers. So we went to bed hungry. Too tired to deal. I actually wasn't feeling that hungry anyway. A giant meatball parm wedge at lunch killed me. (It was from a local deli that I usually have bad luck with. I always have hopes but I don't know - I keep going back. Once I ordered a chicken parm wedge there and the chicken was like raw in the center. It was so nasty. I was so upset. I was already on the parkway and I didn't feel like turning around.) It was so big that I gave 1/3 of it to Sid. I'm so bad. So just as we were early to bed, we were early to rise. I woke up around 3:30a and Steve found me downstairs a half hour later.

For breakfast, eaten before 5a, I had cereal. Honeycombs! Little sidebar: I take surveys and they recently sent me a free, big box of honeycombs. It was so freaky because when we went shopping, they were out of them and we were bumbed. Steve decided not to have cereal and had the leftover ziti instead. I nuked up a fairly decent sized portion for him and he loved it.

Steve ran out to get cigarettes this morning and came back with a plain sugared donut for me. It was good the last time I had it, but this time it had too much sugar on it. I usually, as you may know, get jelly donuts. It's been a thing of mine for a little while now. And I think I like strawberry jelly just a little better than grape. Alright, I'm probably going to have a turkey sandwich for lunch. If your belly rumbles, it's time for you to Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP