Nathan's

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

The other day, we went to Nathan's to play video games. The one in Yonkers has an arcade. It's great. It's so loud in there. Anyway, we didn't eat there but it planted the seed. So yesterday, we had an early dinner at a different Nathan's but still a Nathan's. I had two hot dogs. One with mustard and sauerkraut. The other with just mustard. Steve had one with mustard & sauerkraut and one chili cheese dog. We both had fries and sodas to drink. Diet for me. *laugh* Anyway, it was a nice treat. Oh, I almost forgot. The one we go to is also has an Arthur Treacher's (sp?) there. We split a fish sandwich. I forgot what was on it. Like lettuce and tartar sauce, I think. It was good. The fish had a crunch to it unlike McDonald's filet-o-fish. Later on, I got the donut urge again and we stopped by Dunkin Donuts for a powdered jelly donut. Mmmm. I just wish they weren't like a cagillion calories. Ah well. Can't win em all. Eat Something Good!

Nathan's Famous
Cortlandt Town Center
3139 E. Main Street,
Mohegan Lake,NY

1 comments:

Olivia/Livy (^.^)v November 7, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

Oh wow... you have a big appetite. I'm so amazed. You must be having a very good metabolism.
The way you have your food is what exactly what I have in my PMS.
Many people consider me as a lucky one, cos my PMS only causes me having a big appetite in food and chocolate. But if I don't do my best to control it, then I'll ended up having a yo-yo diet again, like I used to have years ago.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP