Bacon & Cheddar Burgers

>> Monday, September 8, 2008

The burger urge hit us last night and we went to the grocery store. It was kinda late, after the crowds. A lot of their stuff had been wiped out. Believe it or not, but the entire ground beef section was empty except for these preformed patties. They had flavors like jalapeno and onions. We chose the bacon-cheddar burgers. All the stuff was mixed into the patty. Ok, where do I start? The one word I can use to describe these burgers is weird. They were weird. The taste. It was like eating a hot dog. It was such a strange experience. My guess was that they literally ground up the bacon with the beef. It would sorta explain the springy texture of the meat. Though I ate one of my burgers with ketchup and diced red onion, I was trying to figure out if it was good or not the entire time. Steve and I decided that, yes, it was too weird. I mean, hot dogs are yummy but not as a burger especially when you have a burger craving. Oh, I forgot. We hit it with pepper jack cheese as well. I wasn't loving it. I mean, I usually enjoy pepperjack but this brand, Sargento, was dryer and hotter than I'm used to. So the burgers weren't great. We made up for it again by eating an oreo cookies & cream flavored klondike bar. Ok, I won't lie. We had two. Another one right before bed. I'm going to blame that one on Steve cause it's convenient to do so. Hehehe. Anyways, I hope you have a positive food experience today. Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP