Franks & Beans

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last night we had a fun meal. (In other words, it was completely unhealthy.) Pushing that information aside for now, I'll tell you what I made. One, two, three...Hot dogs!! Yey! We bought hebrew national (one of my faves including Nathan's and Sabretts) hot dogs and B&M baked beans. I used to eat B&M baked beans every now and then when I was a kid. I liked them. They were sweet. Maybe that's why I liked them. We had franks (hot dogs...duh) pan-fried without any oil or fat. I made sure that parts of it was almost burnt the way I like them. We topped them with Gulden's mustard and Sabrett brand "push cart" style cooked onions. The kind in the red sauce. I must read the ingredients some day. I warmed up the buns in the oven beforehand. Frank & Beans. What an all-american meal. I was very happy with last nights dinner. We each had three, not two, hot dogs. I even burned my mouth and lip on the first one. I never expect hot dogs to be that hot. I don't think we had anything for dessert. We don't have anything in the house except for frozen pineapple and a mango. I've been wanting to eat that mango for days now but Steve wants to use it to make a fruit shake. They're really good and really refreshing. Ok youse! Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP