Bagel Place

>> Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I met Steve for lunch today because I happen to be in the area. We went to the bagel place and I got chicken salad on an everything bagel. Sigh. I was disappointed. The chicken salad was ok. It was plain with a little celery. Similar to the way Steve would make it. The bagel. It was very dense throughout and the crust didn't have that little crispiness it did last time. And I should not have gotten the sandwich on an everything bagel. One of the seeds or maybe the garlic didn't blend well with the chicken salad. It tasted like dirt. I mean, fresh soil - earth. Fortunately for me Steve wasn't that hungry and I ended up eating half of his panini. Grilled chicken, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and pesto dressing. It was pretty good. Steve gets it all the time. I thought it needed a little salt. We split some chips and I had a Tropicana orange pineapple juice to drink. That didn't go well with the sandwich either. I brought home a chocolate muffin. Ok, I did take a little nibble of it and I was satisfied. It's good enough for me.

Bagel Emporium of Tarrytown
350 S Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP