Pan-fried Burgers

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

We were sooo bad last night. Yes, burgers pan-fried in a little butter flavored generic Pam type spray. It may sound weird to have done that, but many top steak houses serve their steaks with melted butter. With lotsa melted butter. I even once had steak au poivre with an herbed butter. One pretty shaped piece right on top of the steak. It melted slowly and coated the meat nicely. (I actually had it in France many years ago.) Anyway, I hit our burgers with provolone cheese and served it on fresh Kaiser rolls from a local little market.

The verdict. They were good, good, good. I had mine without ketchup. Yes, the ketchup glutton had it with just plum tomatoes, red onions and mayonnaise. They were half-pound burgers and I was swearing to Steve that I could've eaten another whole one. That's how I felt last night. I was a bottomless pit. And the burgers were really good. Nice and juicy. We had the burgers with Wavy Lays potato chips. That's when I had ketchup. I dipped the chips in. All in all, it was a satisfying meal. Don't forget to Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP