Calzone

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

Steve surprised me last night with a late dinner. He went to our favorite pizzeria and got a couple slices, a meatball calzone and a spinach roll. The slices were my favorite. Even though they'd cooled down a bit during the ride home, the taste was still very nice. The calzone had like tons of cheese in it. I wondered if Steve ordered it with extra mozzarella. Sometimes he does that with calzones. Though I couldn't really taste the meatballs cause they were sliced so thin, it was pretty good. It also helped that I was starving. And the spinach roll. No surprises there, just good. Pretty good. And their dipping sauce, I love. It doesn't taste too different from the second batch of sauce we canned. There's talk of canning even more tomatoes but I don't know if I'm up to it. I'm still lacking soup recipes but I have a couple of meals lined up for next week if we ever make it to the grocery store. Well darlings, you know what to do today. Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP