Steak Tips Dijon

>> Friday, September 5, 2008

It sounds all fancy doesn't it? I suppose they were trying to attract the gourmet crowd. What is it? It's Lean Cuisine steak tips dijon, red skin potatoes and green beans. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either. Yes, edible. Doable again? No. I won't be buying this kind anymore. The brown sauce was a little too sweet for my liking. Even though I hit it with a little kosher salt, it was still a little too sweet. I didn't really taste that dijon part. Maybe I did but it was just bad tasting and I didn't question it. It wasn't til after I'd eaten did I realize that it was dijon.

For breakfast, almost back to back with lunch, I had a Fiber One multigrain bagel with reduced fat cream cheese. I really wanted to add butter, but I want this to be one of my good days. On a half though, I added a little low sugar strawberry jam. Yum! So far my caloric intake is about 600 kcals. Not bad. If I can keep dinner under 1000 kcals then I'll know my day wasn't that bad. It's hard. Putting the breaks on eating. I'm sure you've all figured out that I have an eating machine inside me and that once it gets turned on, it's really difficult to turn off. So play nice today and Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP