McDonald's Hashbrowns

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

I have a friend. He eats more McDonald's than anyone I know. Most days he goes there for breakfast and then may have lunch or dinner there later in the day. He goes there so much that he gets special orders from there. Like if he's having a sausage mcmuffin with egg, he'll ask for the folded omlette instead of the regular eggs it normally comes with. Lately he's been eating big mac's like crazy trying to collect monopoly game pieces. He's too funny.

Anyway, about Mcdonald's hashbrowns. Steve encouraged me to put my hash brown directly on my egg mcmuffin or sausage mcmuffin with egg. Those are my two favorites. It changes the sandwich experience and adds something to it. So now in delis, we order bacon, egg & cheese sandwiches (on rolls) with a hashbrown on it. We had one yesterday from the Corner Store Deli. (It's not actually on a corner but a side street.) It was pretty darn good. I actually like the hashbrowns form McDonald's better. Steve and I had the exact same sandwich! Sometimes Steve gets good ideas. The only thing that never won me over was tuna noodle casserole. I've acquired a taste for most other things. Okay folks, it's time for me to go and Eat Something Good!


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP