Junk Food Spree

>> Saturday, October 25, 2008

I ate nothing nutritious last night. We didn't exactly have a real dinner. On our way to visit someone in the hospital, we stopped off at a gas station. She wanted a magazine. They didn't have much of a selection in the way of literature, however, this little place has a large selection of goodies. First, I had Nemo's chocolate pudding cake. Every time we go to that gas station, I get one. Then I spotted the Twinkies. I haven't had one in years. Many years. Many, many years. It was...not as good as I remember. And I don't recall a lemon ee taste to it. It's light. Maybe I imagined it. Next course. Toffifay. I used to eat them when I was a kid. They're not easy to find around here. I so enjoy those things. I also had one of Steve's peanut chews and Lay's potato chips. We did manage to grab a slice while we were out. No frills. Very little sauce. I put garlic powder and too much hot red pepper flakes on them. The slice was in need of flavor. The red pepper flakes were in giant containers with big holes and that's why too much came out. I wondered to myself how many times a day this happened and if the pizza guy cared. From the look of the place, he probably didn't. Anyway, it's Saturday! Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP