Siddin' in a Chair

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008


This just cracks me up. His highness likes to sit in a chair. He just started doing it this past year. I really like it when he does . It makes me feel like taking out my best dinnerware and feeding him prime rib. Or filet mignon. Or my favorite, NY Strip. Of course I'd picture him eating it daintily with a fork & knife. He may even say 'pardon me but do you have any grey poupon?' (Commercial from the 80's.) Anyway, it was not my intention to talk food in this blog. This is actually just a totally spontaneous blog dedicated to my darling Sid because Steve caught the moment on camera. I usually have a million and one 'guess what he did today' stories but nothing comes to mind right now. Here are some of his nicknames. His full name (as engraved on his tag) is Sidney. But we usually call him Sid. Additionally he goes by: Wid, the Wid, Widdles, Diddles, Siddles, Sidney Didney Doo Dah (Steve made that one up), Widney, Widinator (also Steve's) and occasionally expletives followed by 'Sid'. Okies. Feed your dog something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP