IHOP

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Yes the International House of Pancakes. That is where we had dinner last night. It'd been like over a year. Maybe more. I almost always get the same thing when I go there. The breakfast sampler. Two eggs, two bacon strip, two sausage links, two pieces of ham, 2 hashbrowns and two fluffy buttermilk pancakes. That's what Steve had. I strayed from the norm and got an actual non breakfast item. I don't know where this choice came from but I ordered a patty melt. Ya know, a burger with american cheese and fried onions grilled on rye. The last time I had one was over two years ago. For Steve's breakfast sampler, they usually give you hashbrowns - the kind McDonald's has, but this time they gave him the shredded kind. I like them but only when they're well done. And that was the problem with it, Steve always likes his home fries/ hash browns well done. My patty melt was very good. I was sorta surprised with it being IHOP and all. Steve loved it. I gave him some. The fries were good too.

For dessert, we had crepes. I had a strawberry crepe with cream cheese - it came with whipped cream on top too. Steve had an apple cinnamon crepe. They were both pretty good but I liked mine better because, as with my cheesecakes, I like strawberries with crepes. I like savory crepes as well. But they never seem to fill me up. Reminder: Eat Something Good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP