Meatball Inconsistency

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008

I took Steve to the place that had great meatballs. It's in Yonker's NY. He hesitated a little but because I spoke so highly of it - he decided to give it a try. And oh my gosh. I was so embarrassed. The parm sucked. The meatballs were overcooked. Hard and a little dry. I was upset. This happened once before. I raved about Sal's pizza in Mamaroneck, NY and the day I took Steve there - the pizza was horrible. Soggy even. Again, I don't know what happened. Anyway, Steve always talks about consistency. We avoid many pizzerias in the area fearing that 'it won't be good this time'. And too many times we're proven correct in thinking so. We feel so rewarded when it's right on. So the meatball fiasco - what the heck happened to them? On a more positive note, their regular slice was very good and Steve said their white slice was excellent. So take my reviews with a grain of salt. It's always possible that the back up cook is there ruining business. Eat something good!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP